London, Holland, Belgium, Paris, Switzerland, Zurich, Venice, Florence, Rome
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers Above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance Premium along with the medical reports)
Per Person Rate :
Fly to London Begin your ‘Magical Europe’ Tour
Welcome to London - capital of England. On arrival, you will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative outside the customs area, who will welcome you and take you to your hotel (Check-in time is 3.00 pm). After a long journey you can freshen up and relax in your hotel room. Overnight at the hotel in London. (Dinner)
Guided City Tour of London with Changing of the Guards Visit to Lord’s Cricket Ground Visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
After a continental breakfast, we check out and proceed for a guided panoramic tour of London. See the Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square, the statue of Erosat Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the symbolic Tower Bridge, Hyde Park and Buckhingham Palace with Changing of the Guards (If Operational). Next, we proceed on a guided tour of one of the most famous sporting venues in the world - Lord’s. (Tours are subject to cancellation at very short notice. Restrictions apply surrounding match and event days.) Then, we take you to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the world’s largest exhibition of wax works. Thecelebrity list includes over 400 stunning, life-like figures that never fail to entice the visitors. We then proceed to the Ferry Port at Harwich and board our overnight Ferry to Hook of Holland. Overnight in the Cabin on board the Ferry.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Keukenhof OR Madurodam Photo-stop at a Windmill Wooden Shoe Factory and Cheese Farm Canal Cruise of Amsterdam Orientation Tour of Brussels
After a buffet breakfast, on board, we disembark at Hook of Holland and drive to Lisse to visit the KeukenhofTulip Gardens (until 18th May), the famed National Flower Exhibition. Like the million visitors that journey here annually, you will be spellbound at the sight of beautiful displays of over seven million Tulips, Daffodils, Narcissi and other flowers. From 19th May, we drive to The Hague - political capital of Netherlands and residence of the Queen. Here we visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, Airports. Next, stop at one of the windmills - a symbol of the Netherlands, a splendid backdrop for a family photograph. Later, enjoy a demonstration on the art of making Wooden shoes, at a wooden shoe factory. Discover Amsterdam in a novel manner as we take you on a cruise along its canals, the best way to see this captivating city. We, then proceed to Brussels for an orientation tour. See the adorable MannekenPis Statue, a charming fountain of a little boy, today the symbol of Brussels, the beautiful Grand Place, the Town Hall and Municipal Museum. Overnight at the hotel in Belgium.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Onto ParisVisit to Disneyland, Paris
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to Disneyland, Paris. For the fun-loving and adventurous, we take you for an exciting trip to Disneyland, Paris. Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle. Take an exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain. Visit Fantasyland and meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Snow White. Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventure land. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discovery land. Encounter Ghost Ships, Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontier land. Overnight at the hotel in Paris.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Guided City Tour of Paris Visit to Eiffel Tower Level 2 Cruise on the River Seine Suggested Excursion: Grand Evening in Paris – ParadisLatin Show, Indian Dinner with Champagne at the Show and an Illumination Tour
After a continental breakfast, we proceed for a guided panoramic city tour of Paris. See Place de la Concorde, the majestic Arc de Triomphe, and the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House. Next, we visit the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris, where a bird’s eye view from the 2nd level will leave you breathless!! It’s time now for a romantic cruise on the river Seinefrom where you will see all the important monuments of Paris. The evening is free OR we suggest a ‘Grand Evening in Paris’ that includes Indian dinner with Champagne and great entertainment at the Paradis Latin show. See the finest combination of beauty, rhythm and gaiety. Experience the charm of striking ballets, shimmering costumes and talented dance troupes. After the show, we take you on an Illumination tour of Paris. See the famous landmarks of Paris - the city of lights, magically lit up. A perfect end to this beautiful evening!!! Overnight at the hotel in Paris.(Breakfast, Lunch)
Onto Switzerland Orientation Tou of Bern
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to Bern, the capital of Switzerland. Bern is the only Swiss city to be accorded World Heritage status. See the Clock Tower, the Parliament Buildings, the Art Museum, Cathedral and Gothic Fountains. Later, we proceed to Zurich. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Orientation Tour of Zurich Drubba in the Black Forest Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed on an orientation tour of Zurich. See the St. Peter’s Church with the largest clock face in Europe and the famous churches of Fraumunster and Grossmunster. Next, we journey to the famous Black Forest region of Germany. We stop at the Drubba Centre in the heart of the forest. Here you have an opportunity to buy Cuckoo clocks& other souvenirs. Then, we drive to Schaffhausen to see the mighty Rhine Falls, Europe’s most powerful waterfalls. You have free time to admire the thundering beauty of the falls. Later, we drive to our hotel in Switzerland. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit to Mount Titlis with Cliff Walk and Lucerne
After a continental breakfast, we proceed to Mt. Titlisand Lucerne. We begin the tour with a visit to Mt.Titlis, which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland. As you journey to Mt. Titlis through a series of three diff erent cable car rides, you will be amazed as the scenery changes from green meadows, scenic lakes to snow clad mountains. See over 200 cable cars sporting diff erentflags. Lookout for cable car number73 that carries the Indian flag! The last leg of the ascentwill be in the world’s first rotating cable car called the‘TitlisRotair’.At the Terrace on top of the Mt. Titlis summit station,weather permitting, you could take a stroll on the latestattraction at Mt.Titlis - The Cliff Walk.We later proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne, oneof the six most frequently visited cities in the World. See the Lion Monument, ‘Lowendenkmal’ hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery andloyalty of Swiss Guards. You may take a stroll acrossthe Kappelbrucke- the world’s oldest covered woodenbridge, originally built in 1333 over the Reuss river. You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etcOvernight at the hotel in Switzerland.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Vaduz Visit Swarovski Crystal World Orientation Tour of Inn
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Vaduz, the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein, very popular with tourist from all over the world for its view of the majestic Castle of Vaduz, cozy street cafes and vineyards. Later, we drive towards Austria and proceed towards Wattens to visit the amazing Swarovski Crystal World. Here you have an opportunity to shop for the famous Swarovski Crystals. We then continue our journey towards Innsbruck. On arrival, we take you on an orientation tour of Innsbruck. See the ‘GoldenesDachl’ - the Golden roof, an ornate Gothic balcony and a symbol of the city. Also see the 17th Century fountain with the equestrian statue of King Leopold V and the Heiblinghaus, a building resembling a Wedding cake. Overnight at the hotel in Innsbruck. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Orientation Tour of Venice Visit the Murano Glass Showroom
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Venice, the romantic Italian city, known for its unique architecture. We arrive in Venice, an archipelago of 118 islands, 170 canals & 400 bridges. We drive over Mussolini’s Bridge of Liberty and then take a PrivateWater Taxi to St. Mark’s Square, the very heart of Venice. Here see the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, the Bridge of Sighs, the exquisite Clock Tower and the splendour of St. Mark’s Basilica. Visit the Murano Glass factory where a master craftsman will demonstrate the art of creating the famous Venetian blown glass. Do not miss this opportunity to buy souvenirs at discounted prices. We return to St. Mark’s Square, the most photographed Square in the world and soak in the unique atmosphere of this charming city. Overnight at the hotel in Venice/Padova. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit to the Ferrari Museum Orientation Tour of Pisa Visit to Piazalle Michelangelo in Florence
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Maranello to visit the Ferrari Museum. See the beautiful F1, GT and sport cars that made history which will relive the great competitions of the past. See the technological innovations, some of which had made the transition from racing cars to road cars. Also view the prizes, photographs and other historical objects relating to the Italian motor racing industry. Later, continue on our journey to Pisa. We visit the “Field of Miracles”, wherein stands the grand Romanesque Pisan styled marble Cathedral. See the Baptistery and The bell tower, known throughout the world as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Remember to take a photographof your family against this wonder of the world.We then journey towards enchanting Florence, the art capital of Italy. Take a breathtaking panorama view of Florence from thePiazalle Michelangelo. See the impressive Duomo, the imposing 14th century Palazzo Vecchio Tower and Ponte Vecchio, Florence’s most distinctive bridge on the Arno River. Overnight at the hotel in Florence.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Onto Rome Visit Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral Guided City Tour of Rome Visit the Trevi Fountain
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and journey to Rome, the capital of Italy. On arrival, we take you to the world-renowned Vatican museum with Sistine Chapel, built between 1475 and 1483, in the time of Pope Sixtus IV. The Sistine Chapel is one of the most famous churches in the Western World. It has many beautiful frescoes, which depict the history of the universe, God and humanity. Do not miss the beautiful ceiling and also “The Last Judgement” painted on the altar by the renowned artist Michelangelo. Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Cathedral, which will amaze you with its size, beauty and splendour. Later on your Guided city tour of Rome see Piazza Venezia, see the colossal Victor Emmanuel II Monument, built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Italian reunification. Relive the thrills of historic Rome as you view the ancient Roman & Imperial Forums. See the gigantic Colosseum -symbol of Rome. It is said that When the Colosseum falls, Rome will fall and the world will follow. We, also visit the Trevi Fountain. Overnight at the hotel in Rome.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Return Home with Wonderful Memories
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope You take back many happy memories of your tour. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any Suggestions you may have for the future. (Breakfast)
- Services of a Friend, Philosopher and Guide (Your Tour Manager).
- Guided City Tour of London.
- Changing of the Guards ceremony in London (if operational).
- Visit to Lord’s Cricket Ground in London.
- Visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London.
- Enjoy a Ride on the EDF Energy London Eye.
- Grand Evening in Paris - Paradis Latin Show, Indian Dinner with
- Champagne at the Show and an Illumination Tour of Paris.
- Visit Eurodisney OR Versailles Palace and Louvre Museum in Paris.
- Guided City Tour of Paris.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower Level III in Paris.
- A Photo-stop at the Atomium in Brussels.
- Orientation Tour of Brussels.
- Visit Madurodam in Netherlands.
- Visit to Keukenhof Tulip Gardens (until 18th May) in Netherlands.
- Visit Volendam Fishing Village (from 19th May) in Netherlands.
- Photo-stop at a Windmill in Netherlands.
- Visit to Wooden Shoe Factory and Cheese Farm in Netherlands.
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam.
- Visit the Cologne Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Rhine Cruise.
- Visit Drubba in the Black Forest.
- See the Majestic Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen.
- Orientation Tour of Zurich.
- Visit Mt.Titlis with Cliff Walk and Lucerne.
- Visit Vaduz - Capital of Liechtenstein.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens.
- Orientation Tour of Innsbruck.
- Enjoy a Tyrolean Folklore Show in Innsbruck.
- Orientation Tour of Venice.
- Visit the Murano Glass Showroom in Venice.
- Guided City Tour of Rome.
- Visit to St.Peter’s Cathedral and Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel.
- In the Vatican.
- Visit the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Orientation Tour of Pisa.
- Guided City Tour of Florence.
- Visit to the Ferrari Museum.
- Orientation Tour of Milan.
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines On your air ticket (calculated at 1st October, 2013 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land Arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and Also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc. Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- 2 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Wembley / Park Grand Heathrow or Similar in London.
- 2 nights at Hotel Best Western CDG / Park Inn CDG / Holiday Inn Roissy / Novotel Wellness CDG or similar in Paris.
- 1 night at Hotel Ramada / Express by Holiday Inn or similar in Belgium.
- 1 night at Hotel Ramada or similar in Cologne.
- 1 night at Hotel Novotel Zurich Airport Messe / NH Zurich Airport / Holiday Inn Messe / Courtyard by Marriott Zurich North / Renaissance Or similar in Zurich.
- 2 nights at Hotel Terrace / Central or similar in Switzerland.
- 1 night at Hotel Ramada / Alphotel / Bon Alpina or similar in Innsbruck.
- 1 night at Hotel NH Mantegna / Sheraton Padova or similar in Padova.
- 1 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Parco de Medici / Marriott Park or similar in Rome.
- 1 night at Hotel Novotel / Wall Art / Art Miro or similar in Florence.
- 1 night at Hotel NovotelMalpensa or similar in Milan.
- Imp Notes
- You must be in possession of a valid Single Entry UK Visa and Single Entry Schengen statin Visa. The cost of these Visas is included in your tour price. It is mandatory to do these Visas through FLYHIGH HOLIDAYS. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this Interview at your own cost.
- Reservation and payment for the suggested excursions can be made upon arrival on the 1st day of your tour with the tour manager in EURO only. Suggested excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers.