Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of FLYHIGH HOLIDAY’STour Manager or Local Representatives.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers Above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance Premium along with the medical reports)
Per Person Rate :
Arrive into Paris: Begin your ‘European Trio’ Tour
Welcome to Paris – capital of Paris. On arrival, you will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative outside the customs area, who will welcome you and take you to your hotel (Check-in time is 3.00 pm). After a long journey you can freshen up and relax in your hotel room. Overnight at the hotel in Paris. (Dinner)
Visit the Versailles Palace and Louvre Museum Guided City Tour of Paris Visit to Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris River Seine Cruise Suggested Excursion: Gala Evening in Paris-Dinner at an Indian restaurant, Paradis Latin Show and an Illumination Tour
After a continental breakfast, we proceed to visit the magnificent Palace of Versailles. Vast chambers andVersailles Palace, Paris Eiffel Tower, Paris River Seine Cruise, Paris Paradis Latin Show, Paris Private apartments of unimaginable luxury includes opera hall, a chapel, and the famous Hall of mirrors. We then, visit the renowned Louvre museum. See the world famous painting of Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci which has fascinated the world with her smile. Next, on your guided panoramic city tour. See Place de la Concorde, the majestic Arc de Triomphe, the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House. Visit the famous Fragonard Perfume Museum. Seize opportunity to buy wide range of original & classic Fragonard Perfumes. Then, it’s time for a romantic cruise on the river Seine. This evening is free OR you can opt for an ‘Gala Evening in Paris’ that includes dinner at an Indian restaurant and great entertainment at the Paradis Latin show.Experience the charm of striking ballets, shimmering costumes and talented dance troupes. After the show, we take you on an Illumination tour of Paris. See the famous landmarks of Paris - the city of lights, magically lit up. A perfect end to this beautiful evening!!! Overnight at the hotel in Paris. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Visit to Disneyland, Paris Visit to Eiffel Tower - Level II
After a continental breakfast, we drive to visit Disneyland. Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle. Take an exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain.Visit Fantasyland and meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Snow White. Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventure land. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discovery land. Encounter Ghost Ships, Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontierland. Next, we visit Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris, where a bird’s eye view from the 2nd level will leave you breathless. !! Overnight at the hotel in Paris.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Onto Switzerland Orientation Tour of Geneva
After a continental breakfast, we check out and journey towards Switzerland, a fascinating country known for its spectacular mountain scenery, sparkling lakes and folklore traditions. On arrival, proceed on an orientation tour of Geneva. At the Ariana Park see the Palais des Nations, the European arm of the UNO and the International Red Cross. Drive over the famous Mont Blanc Bridge with the River Rhone on one side and Lake Geneva on the other. You have free time to stroll through the exquisite English Gardens. Remember to take pictures of your family at the Floral Clock, a symbol of Geneva and the Jet D’Eau,the World’s tallest fountain shooting upto 145 meters. Overnight at the hotel in Geneva.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Visit the Nestle Chocolate Factory Orientation Tour of Bern Orientation Tour of Zurich
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive towards Broc. On arrival we take you to discover the process of chocolate manufacturing and the aromathat come from it in the famous MaisonCailler (Nestlé)chocolate factory in Broc. Here you will realize the secrets of chocolate manufacturing inside this operating factory. The visit also traces the history of the factory from 1898 to the present. Later, we drive to Bern, the capital of Switzerland. Bern is the only Swiss city to be accorded World Heritage status. See the famous bears of Bern at the Bear Pits, the Clock Tower, the Parliament Buildings, the Art Museum, Cathedral and Gothic Fountains. Next, we drive to Zurich for an orientation tour. See the St. Peter’s Church with the largest clock face in Europe and the famous churches of Fraumunster, known for its beautiful stained glass windows created by Marc Chagall and Grossmunster with its twin Romanesque towers. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day Free: Suggested Excursion: Jungfraujoch with Indian Lunch and Interlaken
After a continental breakfast, the day is free OR we suggest a visit to Jungfraujoch and picturesqueInterlaken. Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takesus along lovely lakes and mountain passes. On top ofJungfraujoch, experience the magic of the mountainsat the Sphinx Terrace. See the breathtaking JungfrauPeak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the IcePalace, where you see a beautiful display of sculpturesmade of ice, while being encased in ice yourself. Enjoy anIndian vegetarian lunch on top.Later, we proceed to Interlaken, one of Switzerland’sbest known health and pleasure resorts.Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland.(Breakfast, Dinner)
Visit Mount Titlis with Cliff Walk and Lucerne
After a continental breakfast, we check out and proceed on an exciting full day excursion to Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. We begin the tour with a visit to Mt. Titlis, which at 10,000ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland. See over 200 cable cars sporting diff erentflags. Lookout for cable car number 73 that carries the Indian flag! The last leg of the ascent will be in the world’s fi rst rotating cable car called the ‘TitlisRotair’. At the Terrace on top of the Mt. Titlis summit station weather permitting, you could take a walk over ‘TitlisCliff Walk’ which is the highest suspension bridge I Europe - at a stomach-turning 9,800 ft (3,000 m) above sea level. We, later proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne. See the Lion Monument, ‘Lowendenkmal’ hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards. You have free time at Schwanenplatzto shop for Swiss army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Orientation Tour of Venice Visit to Murano Glass Shwroom
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Venice, the romantic Italian city, known for its unique architecture. We arrive in Venice, an archipelago of 118 islands, 170 canals & 400 bridges. We drive over Mussolini’s Bridge of Liberty and then take a boat ride over the Guidecca canal to St. Mark’s Square, the very heart of Venice. Here see the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, the Bridge of Sighs, the exquisite ClockTower and the splendour of St. Mark’s Basilica. Visit the Murano Glass factory where a master craftsman will demonstrate the art of creating the famous Venetian blown glass. Do not miss this opportunity to buy souvenirs at discounted prices. We return to St. Mark’s Square, the most photographed Square in the world and soak in the unique atmosphere of this charming city. Overnight at the hotel in Venice/Padova. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Visit to Ferrari Museum Orientation Tour of Pisa Piazalle Michelangelo in Florence
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Maranello to visit the Ferrari Museum. See the beautiful F1, GT and sport cars that made history which will relive the great competitions of the past. See the technological innovations, some of which had made the transition from racing cars to road cars. Also view the prizes, photographs and other historical objects Bridge of Sighs, Venicerelating to the Italian motor racing industry.Later, continue on our journey to Pisa. We visit the “Field of Miracles”, wherein stands the grand Romanesque Pisan styled marble Cathedral. See the Baptistery and the bell tower, known throughout the world as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Remember to take a photograph of your family against this wonder of the world. We then journey towards enchanting Florence, the art capital of Italy. Take a breathtaking panorama view of Florence from thePiazalleMichelangelo. See the impressive Duomo, the imposing 14th century Palazzo Vecchio Tower and Ponte Vecchio, Florence’s most distinctive bridge on the Arno River. Overnight at the hotel in Florence. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Onto Rome Visit Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral Guided City Tour of Rome Visit the Trevi Fountain
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and journey to Rome, the capital of Italy. On arrival, we take you to the world-renowned Vatican museum with SistineChapel, built between 1475 and 1483, in the time of Pope Sixtus IV. The Sistine Chapel is one of the most famous churches in the Western World. It has many beautiful frescoes, which depict the history of the universe, God and humanity. Do not miss the beautiful ceiling and also “The Last Judgement” painted on the altar by the renowned artist Michelangelo. Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Cathedral, which will amaze you with its size, beauty and splendour. Later on your Guided city tour of Rome see Piazza Venezia, see the colossal Victor Emmanuel II Monument, built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Italian reunification. Relive the thrills of historic Rome as you view the ancient Roman & Imperial Forums. See the gigantic Colosseum -symbol of Rome. It is said that when the Colosseum falls, Rome will fall and the world will follow. We, also visit the Trevi Fountain. Overnight at the hotel in Rome. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Return Home with Wonderful Memories
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your tour. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future. (Breakfast)
- Services of a Friend, Philosopher and Guide (Your Tour Manager).
- Guided City Tour of Paris.
- Visit to Eiffel Tower Level II in Paris.
- Visit to Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris.
- River Seine Cruise in Paris.
- Visit to Versailles Palace in Paris.
- Visit to Louvre Museum in Paris.
- Visit to Disneyland, Paris.
- Orientation Tour in Geneva.
- Visit to Nestle Chocolate Factory in Broc.
- Orientation Tour of Bern.
- Visit to MT. Titlis with Cliff Walk.
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne.
- Orientation Tour of Zurich.
- Orientation Tour of Venice.
- Visit the Murano Glass Showroom in Venice.
- Visit the Ferrari Museum in Maranello.
- Orientation Tour of Pisa.
- Piazalle Michelangelo in Florence.
- Guided City Tour of Rome.
- Visit to St.Peter’s Cathedral and Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel in the Vatican.
- Visit the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlineson your air ticket
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land Arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and Also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per dayfor Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- 3 nights at Hotel MercureOrly / Best Western Orly / Novotel / Paxton or similar in Paris.
- 1 night at Hotel NH Airport or similar in Geneva.
- 3 nights at Hotel Terrace / Central / Park Inn Airport / Holiday Inn Express or similar in Switzerland.
- 1 night at Best Western Air Venice or similar in Venice / Padova.
- 1 night at Hotel Delta / West / Art Museo or similar in Florence.
- 1 night at Hotel Mercure Roma West / Park Roma Cassia / Idea Z3 / Novotel La Rustica or similar in Rome.
- Imp Notes
- You must be in possession of a valid Single Entry Schengenstatin Visa. The cost of this Visa is included in your tour price. It is mandatory to do this Visa through FLYHIGH HOLIDAYS. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this Interview at your own cost.