|Type of Thailand Visa||Thailand Visa Fees|
|Tourist E-Visa (Popular)||₹ 1,999|
|Tourist Visa (Stamp Visa)||₹ 3,399|
|Tourist E-Visa (Express)||₹ 6,499|
|Business Visa (Stamp Visa)||₹ 5,998|
Documents required for Thailand Tourist Visa from India
Don’t forget to carry all the following documents if you are applying for Thailand’s tourist visa:
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form
- One recent 4x6cm Photograph of the applicant
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
Yes, there is a visa on arrival in Thailand for Indian citizens, but it is given only if they meet the following requirements:
- The visit is strictly for tourism purposes.
- The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days.
- You must have a valid address in Thailand whether a hotel or apartment that can be verified.
- You must have a confirmed return ticket to show that they are flying out of Thailand within 15 days of entry, as appropriate. Open tickets do not qualify.
- You may be asked to show your flight ticket when you enter Thailand. If you do not have a return flight ticket to show that will prove that you will be exiting Thailand within 15 days, you will most likely be refused entry.
- It is also necessary to prove that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family for your stay in Thailand.
- A fee of 2,000 THB (INR 4,460) is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice. It must be paid in cash and the Thai currency only.
Note – Thailand visa on arrival fee is waived off for Indian citizens until April-2020.0