Travelling is all about finding a remedy for yourself after days of stress and hard work. Exploring new places, talking to people from different cultures and backgrounds, tasting various cuisines, and witnessing the style of living are part and parcel of traveling. Traveling to different countries in the world will broaden your horizons and help you to emerge as a more open-minded person. If you have your passport with you, you should consider going on international tours with travel agencies from Kolkata.
- Thailand- If you have a thing for opulent royal palaces, golden tropical beaches, ancient temples, etc, Thailand is the place for you to be. Filled with Buddhist shrines, Thailand is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the world. If you book a Thailand tour package from Kolkata, this lone city will blow your mind with its forest, floating markets, coral reefs, and so on. To satiate your wanderlust, you must set aside 4 to 6 nights to visit Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Phi-Phi island, Marine park, Safari world, Krabi, etc. You will meet the representative from the travel agency at the Suvarna Bhumi international airport. They will take you to your respective hotels and will allow you to rest for a night. The travel agency will not pay for your air travel, lunch, and dinner. But every morning, you will get a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel. This provides you with an opportunity to explore the exotic cuisine of Thailand. You should definitely try Thai food such as chicken satay, pad thai, tom yam soup, Thai green chicken curry, som tam, thai fish green curry, corn cake, etc.
- Bali- Regarded as the most famous island in Indonesia, Bali is a world-renowned tourist destination due to its fragrant cuisine, tropical beaches, elaborate temples, extraordinary coastline, breathtaking waterfalls, coral reefs, and so on. If you book yourself a Bali tour package from Kolkata, be ready to take a leave of at least six days from your office. Like other international tour packages, the Bali tour package from Kolkata also doesn’t include air travel. The tourists will have to meet the travel representative at Bali airport where he will be waiting to welcome the tourists in Balinese style with a garland in hand. The travel agency will take responsibility for every transport of the tourists. They will also provide breakfast to the tourist in the hotel, but for lunch and dinner, there is no arrangement. The next day, your travel guide will take you to Jimbaran Bay for a romantic dinner, Kintamani volcano, Mount Batur, Holy spring water temple, etc. The tourists will enjoy a night of floating fun on a sunset dinner cruise while having the international buffet dinner on the main deck. Apart from this, the travel guide will arrange a tour of Uluwatu temple, Tanha lot, Nausa dua, Ubud, Ulun danu, Git git waterfalls, Taman ayun, Nausa penida island,etc. Believe it or not, Bali is quite popular for its water sports as well. While in Bali, don’t forget to try out Balinese cuisine which includes sate lilit, nasi ayam, gado gado, sayur urab, tahu and tempe, tuna sambal matah etc.
- Singapore- If you want to witness culinary delight’s extravaganza, rich culture, ancient history, etc. you should book a Singapore tour package from Kolkata. Some tourists prefer visiting Malaysia along with Singapore as well. The tourists will be meeting the travel representative at Singapore airport and from there, they will be guided to their respective hotels in Singapore. The Fly high holidays will arrange a visit to an animal show, fire dance, tram ride, marine aquarium, universal studios, etc for the tourists. Your Singapore tour package from Kolkata will demand at least five nights and six days. The travel agency will book the luxury accommodation for your stay in Singapore and will provide you with a delicious breakfast in the morning every day. The travel agency won’t be responsible for booking the air tickets for you. Your travel guide in Singapore will take you on a night safari on the very first day. After that, they will take you to the metropolis, sunset Sentosa tour, the harbor, the orchard road, etc. The travel guide will take you to the nearby destination of Kuala Lumpur as well. For sightseeing in Kuala Lumpur, the travel agency will set aside an entire day.
- Malaysia- If you have the South East Asia foreign trip in mind, why don’t you book a Malaysia tour package from Kolkata? If you visit this country in the Malay Peninsula, you will get to experience diverse cultures such as Malay, Indian, European, and so on. The travel agency generally keeps Malaysia in the Singapore tour package. The travel guide will take the tourists to Kuala Lumpur. After breakfast at a three-star or four-star hotel, the tourist can look forward to a day trip to the Genting theme park. But from this, they will also visit Batu Caves, Twin tower, Handicraft Centre, King Palace, Chocolate factory, National Museum, etc. in Malaysia. While in Malaysia, don’t miss exploring Malaysian cuisine. Do try mee goreng mamak, nasi kerabu, nasi lemak, kuih,etc.
- Bhutan- Situated in the eastern Himalayas, Bhutan is known for its trove of archaeological sites, Buddhist monasteries, picture-perfect rivers, breathtaking mountains, and lush greenery. If you crave wanderlust, you should think about booking a Bhutan tour package from Kolkata. The fly high holidays will plan an extraordinary travel plan for you so that you can get the best out of Bhutan. In just 6 to 7 days, the travel agency will take you to various breathtaking places in Bhutan such as Phuentsholing, Thimpu, Punakha, Paro, Hasimara, etc. The travel guides will arrange sightseeing in Thimphu and other places as well. On the way, they will stop at various Buddhist monasteries. The travel guide will encourage you to take plenty of photographs while you reach the Paro Valley. The travel agency will take care of literally all the transfers including the side sightseeing. Other than this, you will be getting daily breakfast at your hotel. For lunch and dinner, you will have to arrange it yourself. Bhutan is quite famous for its pork dishes, beef dishes, etc. Don’t forget to try ema datshi while in Bhutan.
- Nepal- This landlocked neighboring country of India can be a nice tourist destination for you if you have a low budget and a foreign trip in mind. Situated in the lap of the Himalayas, Nepal features breathtaking valleys, steep mountains, lush greenery, exotic flowers, and so on. If you are an adventure lover, you should come to Nepal to witness the world’s tallest peak standing high with an attitude. The pilgrims also book a Nepal tour package from Kolkata to witness the religious hubs and shrines of both Buddhism and Hinduism. The travel agency will take around 6 to 7 days to show you important tourist places in Nepal. The trip will start in Kathmandu. The fly-high hotels will set aside an entire day for Kathmandu sightseeing with a focus on Pashupati Nath Temple, Bagmati river, Bouddhanath stupa, etc. The travel guides will arrange cable car rides for the tourist in Manakamana. Other than this, the travel agency will show the tourists Pokhara, Chitwan, Birgunj, and many other places. In Nepal, the travel agency will take you wherever you want to go. But, it is not their responsibility to book the air tickets for the tourists. Also, you will have to arrange for your own lunch and dinner. Why don’t you try sel roti, momos, dal bhat, maasko bara, chiura, etc.
Apart from these destinations, you can also book holiday packages in Australia, Egypt, Alaska, Europe, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Vietnam, Maldives, South Africa, Dubai, and so on. These travel plans organized by fly high holidays will simply take your breath away. They will take you to destinations full of scenic beauty and cultural importance. So, if you want a break from the hustle-bustle of city life, you should check out the tour packages available on the site and book one.0
Leave a Reply