PLS. DO NOT APPLY HENNA/COLOUR/ BANDAGE ON YOUR PALMS.
PLS. SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO PROCESS YOUR VISA/S.
Mandatory (For all Applicants)
1. Visa Application form duly filled and signed by each applicants child below 18 years both parents also
Have to signed
2. Visa covering letter
3. Passport ( With min 6 month validity from date of return and with sufficient pages)
4. Old passport/s If holding
5. 4 Copy Latest photograph (35mm X 45mm, Glossy finish on a white
Background, 70- 80 % face with Dark Colored clothes
6. 2 Copy Latest photograph (33mm X 35mm, Glossy finish on a white
Background, 50 % face with Dark colored clothes
7. Last 3 yrs. Personal IT returns/ Form 16.
8. Updated Personal bank statement for last 6 months wt. Healthy Balance,
It should be rubber stamped by the bank. Along with complete Banks Contact Numbers
9. Investment proof ( FD, NSC, PPF, Bonds, MF, De mat statement)
10. Affidavit for name change if any ( Gazette copy or newspaper cutting)
Salaried (Additional documents)
1. Salary slip for last 6 months
2. Leave sanction letter specifying leave duration and signed by authorized signatory.
3. Appointment letter / Contract letter.
4. NOC from employer if working in Government organization.
Businessmen (Additional documents) – Mandatory
1. Memorandum & Articles of Association ( Company owner)
2. Partnership Deed ( Partner of firm)
3. Municipal authority permit ( for small traders)
4. Last 3 Yrs company ITR & Last 6 months bank statements, should be rubber stamped by the bank
Along with banks Contact Numbers
Profession (Additional documents)
1. Registration certificate for Doctors / Lawyers / C A
2. For mariners – CDC, appointment & leave letter.
Honeymooner (Additional documents).
1. Marriage certificate – Mandatory
2. Wedding photographs & Marriage Invitation card of both parties.
3. NOC in RS20 Stamp Paper from both parties parents along with Signature proof for both parents.
Unaccompanied Minor (Additional documents)
1. Financial documents of Parents/Sponsor
2. NOC in RS 20 Stamp Paper from both parents along with Signature proof of both parents.
Retired Person (Additional documents)
1. Retirement letter or Voluntary retirement letter / certificate.
2. Pension pay order.
1. Death certificate of husband (Widow Traveler).
2. Sponsorship letter ( as applicable)
3. Divorced ( Decree/Petition/Child custody proof)
For Students Leave Letter, diary copy with holiday list, Identity card.
4. Child below 18 years – Birth Certificate Mandatory for Schengen visa
Note: we suggest that submit all the Original documents for UK VISA
IF REQUIRED YOU WILL HAVE TO GO FOR PERSONAL INTERVIEW TO SCHENGEN
CONSULATES IN KOLKATA / NEW DELHI / MUMBAI
Leave a Reply